Life Verse

"Create in me a pure heart, O God,
and renew a steadfast spirit within me"

Psalm 51:10

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Hello Mornings Goals







This is my first Hello Mornings Challenge.  I am NOT a morning person.  Am I usually up by 6? Yes, but not  by my choice and I'm certainly not awake or in a happy mood.  I am usually up because my dog needs to go out and be fed and then Buddy usually comes shuffling in looking for breakfast.  Buddy gets 30 minutes of PBS while I try to wake up.  I usually sit in a fog with my coffee while mindlessly watching the news.

My goals for this challenge:

1.  Spend time with the Lord before anyone else gets up.
2.  Be in a joyful mood.
3.  Try to get in at least 15 minutes on the treadmill.
4.  Don't get sucked into Fox and Friends for an hour!(unless I'm on the treadmill)
5.  Make sure all schoolwork for the day is organized and ready for the kids.

No comments: